- We work on quoted prices at the start of a job and prefer not to charge by the hour .The exception to the rules are :If you have been broken in to and you have asked us to attend on site but we are unable to start work because of police restrictions. If due to scenes of crimes officers not wanting us to contaminate the area we will charge waiting time .Any quotes that are given over the phone will be on the information received and if anything is different on arrival -– this may be reflected in a change to the price quoted. BUT AS STATED WE WILL ALWAYS GIVE YOU THE FULL PRICE BEFORE WE START.
- NO CALLOUT FEE for booked in non emergency work – however if you call us out for an emergency within the hour or same day service – and you cancel we will charge a call out fee of 25% that is in relevance or a Minimum of £40 to the price given to you at the time of quoting for the job.
- *Non destructive entry- every effort will be made to bypass your lock using non destructive methods – we do not drill locks for profit! Some locks have to be drilled in order to gain entry.
- Remember we are a local firm trying to build a brand within the community. All you have to do is call us and speak to us, we are here to ensure you feel safe in your homes and business.
- The information you provide to us with will not be made available to any third party.
- Parts have a 12 months guarantee unless otherwise stated, labour guaranteed for 6 months - should any sign of the work being adjusted or tampered with will make all guarantees null and void.
Ladykings Locksmith will collect the personal details that you provide to us on our website for the purposes of providing you with services and/or information. In providing such services and/or information to you we will only use your data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
This statement sets out below:
- How personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the website.
- How the information is used by us.
- With whom the information may be shared and for what purpose(s).
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected through our website.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Ladykings Locksmith is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Ladykings Locksmith is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our accounts clerk or a marketing assistant) are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to
Correction/Updating Personal Information
Notifcation of Changes